Friday, October 23, 2009

Wishlist

Last night I pre-purchased my ticket to see New Moon, and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see the newest installment in the Twilight Saga.
I've been perusing Etsy for all things Twilight lately - here are a few of my favorites!
ESME - Coiled Black Rose Satin Headband
by bethanylorelle

I'm on a headband kick. I've never been much for dressing up my hair, but the romantic in me is coming out this season and this satin rose is the perfect accessory to nearly any outfit I own.

BELLA'S BAG
by stitchandswash

This bag was actually used in the Twilight movie! You can read all about it by clicking on the artist's name at the top. How amazingly awesome would it be to have something you made in a movie? Bags like this make me wish I had a sewing machine that worked with leather!

Rosalie's Red Flower Ring
by TwilighterVA

I don't own a lot of jewelry. I don't even wear my own wedding ring (blame the baby weight!). But how could I possible resist this charming blossom? I'm a sucker for red gems and this one fits my style to a T.





I would love to see your own creations that are Twilight inspired or themed! Just send your images to me at closebj@shaw.ca and tell me all about it! I'll feature a few here just before the release of New Moon - so that we can all enjoy a little more of Meyer's fantasy world!



1 comment:

  1. you can borrow my black rose headband --- if you can handle the headache you get after wearing it for about 2 hours!

    ReplyDelete