Thursday, December 3, 2009

All Things Twilgiht - Kind Of

OK - I admit it. No one sent me a single Twilight-related craft, and it left me feeling a little disappointed. Obviously most of my readers do not share the love I have for the undead. Although technically, it's a chromosomal thing, not an undead thing. And I'm Team Jacob anyway. He's not undead.
Regardless - I did manage to take a couple evenings and throw together a little dress for Camryn. It's a little big right now, but by next year it will be prime party-wear! I used a silver polyester, and made a simple little dress, then added the ruffle up the front. I'm in love with ruffles right now. My mother would laugh at me, since I was a die-hard tomboy growing up, but I love seeing my girls in ruffles!




No comments:

Post a Comment