Monday, May 4, 2009

New Fabric!

I love new fabric - I'm sure I've said that before, but I don't mind repeating it. I could be very happy just to have a room full of new fabric and no projects on the go. Just the idea that I could would be enough for a little while. It's brain candy.



Here are the new fabrics I have prepped and ready to go. Since I am just starting this little venture, I only have enough of each fabric for one bag. However, if more than one person request particular fabric, I'm sure I could find the time to go back to the fabric store - and I'm sure I would have no problem convincing a certain someone to come along with me if the timing was right. You know who you are!



Each of these fabrics can be used either as an outer or a liner. In my first bag, posted below this, I combined two contrasting fabrics, while my other bags had a solid black or brown liner. All that you need to do to order is email at closebj@shaw.ca and tell me which fabrics you want to combine, or if you prefer to just use a solid liner, just let me know. I can always use a solid contrasting color or just the black.



I suppose at some point here I should consider an actual online order form, but I'll hold off on that until things progress. Right now I'll rely on good old email!



Fabric #1 - Orange Solid Flowers
Fabric #2 - Cherry Blossom
Fabric #3 - Orange Flowers & Butterflies
Fabric #4 - Orange Harvest - SOLD!!
Fabric #5 - Blue Paisley - SOLD!!
Fabric #6 - Blue Blossoms
Fabric #7 -Raspberry Harvest (actually a much darker raspberry color)










No comments:

Post a Comment