Monday, April 27, 2009

Where Is My Laptop??

By the time I get it back, I'm going to have several posts to catch up on. Hubby took my laptop to work with him last week and he has forgotten to bring it home. I don't have a working SD drive on the desktop, so I am patiently (sort of) waiting for my computer to come back to me so that I can get the ball rolling here! I have another diaper bag done, and have just started a fresh batch. I have had some interest from family and friends in this area, and I am eager to get pictures of fabrics posted that interested buyers can put a hold on a featured fabric for a bag. I'm still grappling with the ins and outs of sewing for profit, but I'm hoping to have a solid business plan and schedule set up by the end of May. I might even look at an Etsy store if I decide to go the online route. These are the things I am mentally tackling all day long. With three very young children and a part time job, it could be difficult balancing it all.

If you have not explored Etsy.com before, I highly recommend it! I could easily spend a couple hours browsing all the amazing hand made items out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment